[NTLK] NewtonTalk loses Rosetta!

From: Dan Fackler (eulenspgl_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 14:30:13 PDT

I've got a strange symptom here:

NewtWorks no longer recognizes stylus input via Rosetta. If I invoke
Graffiti, I get pen input, but Rosetta seems to be on vacation. This
appeared just after installing a NuShield. I'd suspect the NuShield, but
with Graffiti working properly, the NuShield would seem to be innocent.
Curious.

The HWR still works just fine in NotePad, again seeming to absolve the
Nushield from responsibility.

I did recalibrate the stylus input in Setup after installing the Nushield.
I've tried reinstalling NewtWorks, and the soft reset. I don't really want
to go the hard reset route until all else has failed.

I'd appreciate the picking of your collective green minds...

Dan