Re: [NTLK] [OT] Morals?

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 15:50:45 PDT

Robert,

You have my second! Victor, are you out there? I hope so. I've been
having the same thoughts at least a few others have apparently acted
on. It's about the newton or leave. It's that simple.

Dale

OK, this has gone too far for me by now.
Mike, you on your own are responsible for turning away at least Norman
and Eric Engle, two long time subscribers and respected members of this
community.
Moreover people that have been doing the christian and Newton thing,
help each other. For years.
You come in and you only preach and irritate. You never help anyone.

I know you don't want to control yourself, not even out of a social
motivation, because I asked off list several times. So essentially
you're just being a troll.
This is why I'm cc'ing this one to Victor in the hope that he'll read
it even on the weekend.
So far I only asked Victor once to unsubscribe one person in all these
years, now I'm asking it for the second time.
Because the interest of one person that only irritates while
contributing absolutely zero to the reason of the list shouldn't go
above the interest of the rest on the list.
(which is about the Newton BTW Mike, I'm sure you've never noticed)

Robert Benschop