Re: [NTLK] How to secure data

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Sat May 15 2004 - 16:00:29 PDT

* DJ Vollkasko <DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net> [15 May 2004 06:19]:
> (but my office phone, not my home phone), date and hour -- each of
> these three in its own line -- and a number pad to tap the pin on.
>
> Doesn't display my "Reward for return!"-message, though.
>
> How can I get this sorted out so it displays the home number and my message
> and *not* the office number?

I don't know how the newton determines what information to show on the
passcode screen. I only have one phone number (my home phone) entered in
the owner info, so it uses that number.

-Rhonda

--
 www.write-on.indy || www.write-on.org   \/  http://history.ubcengineers.ca/
  Discuss the art and craft of writing   /\   UBC Engineers History Project