Re: [NTLK] HWR setting on the eMate

From: ccsccs7 (ccsccs7_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 14:29:18 PDT

The eMate was originally intended for schools. Perhaps younger users
weren't expected to use cursive. Another thought that parallels it to
the current iBook situation: video mirroring only — no dual display —
for iBooks when compared to Powerbooks. A "hint" for cursive writers to
go for the more expensive MessagePad?

Cedric