Re: [NTLK] %20[NTLK]%2re: Things look good so far! {educational software inquiry}

From: George Bingham (georgeb1962_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 14:03:52 PDT

This sounds great Matt, thanks for investigating this! Speaking as the
new owner of a (used) emate (as of yesterday) I'd be very interested
in checking out both the writers toolkit software and eBase.

My new Emate (I know, no such thing, but it's new to me) came equipped
with a FilePad program, so I'll be looking at what that is. Just found
the manual on UNNA (what a great resource that is).

Thanks again Matt,

George