Re: [NTLK] sender picker?

From: Edmund Blackadder (edmund_at_helmug.gr)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 13:22:01 PDT

On 13 May 2004, at 21:07, Russell,Allen wrote:

> 2) You have to set up "work sites" under "owner info" in Extras.
> It's a
> feature of the system. That way you can have multiple setups for work
> and
> home and other places. The internet setup is defined in the work
> site. The
> email info is listed in your owner info. If you have already done
> that,
> then all you need to do when getting email is tap the little diamond
> (picker
> symbol) at the top left in the Send box. Once you've picked a work
> site, it
> will use that one until you pick a different one.

Yeah i figured that out in the meantime.Thanks for the tip.

Trying to connect i got a -16022 error code. I follow the comments of
Victor on newton erros and specified the slot. The problem insists.
Is it my modem not recognized? I did not find it under the hardwre
support list, but they ist was a bit old, so i gave it a try. Its a
Zonet ZFM5600 PCcard.

Kostas Theofilis