Re: [NTLK] OT - LG Phone syncing to Mac OS X?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu May 13 2004 - 09:03:58 PDT

>From: David Ensteness <denstene_at_mac.com>
>Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 21:57:45 -0500

>Sadly the phone does not do BlueTooth so I can not attempt to sync that
>way. Does anyone know of any resources I could look into to find out if
>there is a way to dump my Mac OS X v.10.3.3 AddressBook contacts into
>the phone?

http://www.apple.com/isync/devices.html
Sais no go.
Did you have a look at
http://www.macosxhints.com/
?
The folks sometimes have some magic up their sleeves.
Otherwise I'd suggest you contact Apple and ask them to include LG in their next revision of iSync and then hope that you're not the only person asking. Maybe there is some LG userforum or something and you can get the Macusers there to act as well?

Oliver :)

--
"The possibilities are endless. I love that."  - Jonathan Ive