Re: [NTLK] [NTLK][OT] Newton 2100s on eBay

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 21:50:49 PDT

Let me chime in on this one briefly.

Unless you're able to fix and troubleshoot your own problems in the future
then I would suggest you go with someone like J&K. But for the price of what
I gather (probably $100.01 reserve) you are getting a deal for parts (and a
no DOA policy) which would at least guarantee you a working unit. Now all I
can say is everyone were to band in and were able to make sure no one bidded
higher than 0.01 over the reserve then YES there would be a great number of
people getting a reasonable deal and the market prices of MP2x00 would drop
a little.

I was able to pickup 7 MP2x00 from Gem Enterprises - with Port Cover and
some Door Clips but of course w/o Screen Cover, Stylus, Battery Cage or
Rechargeable. They guarantee no DOA and as described. I would suggest people
watch out for their eBay Auctions as they are a reliable company that I've
dealt with located in New Jersey - they also service MP's.

God Bless,

Sonny Hung
Hung Family