Re: [NTLK] [OT} THIS IS A NEWTON PDA WEB SITE NOT A SEX FORUM. LEAVE IT NOW!

From: Brad Griffin (b.griffin_at_cqu.edu.au)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 20:27:42 PDT

Morals: (n) Motivation based on ideas of right and wrong.

Tell me Mike, where does God and The Bible come into the argument?

Morals are absolute if you accept the Koran as Allah's word.

Morals are absolute if you accept the bhagavad gita as Krsna's word.

Morals are absolute if you accept blah blah...

Morals are based on individual or societal ideologies, not 'the word of
God'.

Why don't you drag politics in as well?

Killing innocent women and children is acceptable for Western
civilisation if you accept the word of George Bush.

See? Really bad subject, just like religion...