Re: [NTLK] [OT] Absolute power was Sex/morals blah blah blah

From: Mike Burrell (mburrell_at_stny.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 19:59:56 PDT

on 5/12/04 10:20 PM, Martin Joseph at martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com wrote:

> On May 12, 2004, at 7:04 PM, Mike Burrell wrote:
>

>>> Andrei
>>> (morals are not an absolute, they are an opinion)
>>

>> Morals are absolute if you accept the Bible as God's word.
>>
> yeah and as long as you have absolute faith in your ability to
> perfectly interpret it.

How hard is this to interpret?...
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be
not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor
effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners,
shall inherit the kingdom of God. I Corinthians 6

You don't have to be perfect to figure out what that means.