Re: [NTLK] ot Newton 2100s on eBay

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 17:23:49 PDT

On May 12, 2004, at 4:34 PM, Chris Edwards wrote:

> If we on the list do not compete for these they should go for
> reasonable prices, anyone care to split the lot of ten?

Personally I would never touch this with a ten foot pole.

They have zero feedback and now are selling enough to look increasingly
suspicious to me.

strangely all of the adds continue to say "Titanium" stylus...

I guess the person posting the adds doesn't listen to the mail which
which is "forwarded" to him/her, or was never informed, or just
doesn't care. Most likely the last.

I recommend buying from someone else. At least in till we hear some
positive feedback.

marty