Re: [NTLK] looking for a real guitar tuner

From: gmoody_at_gmx.net
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 17:19:39 PDT

Not sure if this works, but attached is a GUITARTU.pkg, which is supposedly
a guitar tuner. The source can be had at an ancient (read: get it quick!)
archive:
http://www.mit.edu/afs/net/software/newton/dev/code/guitar-tuner-source.zip
The .PKG is at http://www.mit.edu/afs/net/software/newton/apps/GUITARTU ,
but I had to add the extension of .pkg. I looked at it and it appears to
be a valid .pkg file, but I have not tried to install it. Carpe Newtus!

HTH!

Regards,

Gary