Re: [NTLK] Call For Papers: Worldwide Newton Conference 2004

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 15:46:04 PDT

This is a monumental event, and for those who can't attend, could we please
have the event video recorded for distribution? I would gladly pay $20-40
US.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans