Re: [NTLK] ot Newton 2100s on eBay

From: nelson (bnelson6_at_valuelinx.net)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 22:54:13 PDT

I cant speak for anyone else on the list, i kinda stay in the shadows. I for
one have just been waiting for any news(you said as soon as the newtons hit
ebay you would let us know) I also figured that your company would check out
the going price for the units. Any company would, other wise why not just trash
them, if your not going to get anything out of them. Anyway it sounded to me
like you tried to get them to sell to the list, worth a shot. As for things not
working out the way everyone wants them.Thats the way the world works. I wish
it wasnt then maybe it would have been "well anyone how wants just one sign up,
and the first to sign up will be sent a new one in the box" lol going to dream
, might as well dream big.
anyway if you happen to start a list of people to notifie of pending newton
sale put me on it.
Bryan
mp120, mp 130, and someday maybe a 2000 or 2100

 Disclaimer: No animals or small lizards were harmed in the making of this
email. It is by no means the ideas of the list, just mine an mine alone. Please
use caution when reading, any bad coments should be dealt with off the list
thank you