Re: [NTLK] Newton 2100s on eBay

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 15:28:18 PDT

The person claiming to have many MP 2100s to sell but is "testing the waters"
with one unit is obviously misrepresenting themselves. Yeah, we'd all like
an endless source of cheap Newts, and this person is capitalizing on our wants.

Two theories:

1) Somebody at Apple (or Sony, Microsoft, Toshiba, etc) having fun at our
expense

2) Somebody trying to conduct some illegal data mining of the Newton
community member list

Either way, I'd say they're an A-hole, and I'd advise against communicating
with them. It's obviously some kind of hoax.

Matt K.