Re: [NTLK] Newton/eMate Newbies

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 15:18:25 PDT

Hi George:

I purchased my first Newton MP 2000 + (upgraded) in 2001 or thereabouts. I
had been researching various Apple products online, when I came across the
article, "Apple's Newton Just Won't Drop", in Wired magazine. It took a
looooonnnng time before I could figure out some of the features that the article
mentioned, but I am very happy with the platform.

I have donated a few Newtons, but I still have my MP 2100, plus another unit
that needs a screen. I'm hoping to donate this one, if I can ever find an
inexpensive screen replacement. I'm thinking of getting a couple of eMates, but I
can't afford too much. Might have to sell some gadgets first. :O)

Matt K.