Re: [NTLK] Newton/eMate Newbies

From: laurie kern (ljkern_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 08:59:50 PDT

I decided to get a Newton because I was looking for another type of PDA. I started out with a Sharp OZ (the first model), tried a Zoomer, then the Palm, A Geofox (a PSION OS in a clamshell body) and moved into the WindowsCE and PocketPC arena and back to a Sony Clie.

Over the past 10 years I have been an editor and author of the now closed website FoxPop.

I met someone about 5 years ago that was using a Newton and just raved about it but I did not have any time to really try it. Thus the other day I was get frustrated with my Clie - I don't like the why the address book is laid out and I really don't like the "graffitti", also I have always felt the screen was too small ....And then I remembered what I heard about the newton and decided to give it a try.

So thats my story.

LaurLaur