Re: [NTLK] NewtonNewbie

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 04:35:24 PDT

On Monday, May 10, 2004, at 06:28 AM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> Subject: [NTLK] NewtonNewbie
>

> Hi all I just joined the list and got a newton - I just purchased a
> MP100
> and I am expecting it to arrive on Thursday.

The Best FAQ for dealing with 1.x Newtons as well as suggestions for
software, was the FAQ (old)
hosted by the Michigan NUG.

All their pages seem to be dead at the moment, you might have to try
the internet archive to get the old page.

www.amug.org (ftp://ftp.amug.org/newton/) has the best collection of
software softed for 1.x machine like the MP100.

If you can't find the FAQ for 1.x machines post again, I have it here
somewhere...

Brian

--
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that
we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only