[NTLK] I broke it (Obex)

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sat May 08 2004 - 11:30:49 PDT

I have been playing with Blunt and the t68i again here...

I figured out that I can in fact Bluetooth contact from the phone to
the inbox on the Newton and then "put away" into the address book via
IC/VC.

Somehow I have broken the Obex transport on Newton though. I updated
all Eckharts modules.

I get a -8007 when I select obex from the routing menu in any app?

marty

PS the LPR update looks truly incredible. I will test that a but later.
  YOU GUYS KICK BUTT! I will also post regarding DCL/escale...