[NTLK] Nitro an T39m connects to the Internet

From: Christian Armbruster (carmbruster_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat May 08 2004 - 04:04:29 PDT

Hello,
I just wanted to tell, that I managed to connect my MP2100 to the
internet using the Ericsson t39m mobile phone and Eckhart Köppens Nitro
1.1 I am really happy about this and want to thank Eckhart in public
for his work, since this is something I really wanted to be able to.
Actually I gave up using my first MP2100 in the year 2000, because
there was no way to check my mails while on the go. I am not sure, if
this will work anywhere arround the globe, but at least here in Germany
I am now able to connect via the debitel.net network to the internet.
If someone is interested in the skript, just let me know.

cheers
now a "truly mobile" :-) Christian Armbruster