[NTLK] Newton 2100s on eBay.

From: Anderson, Brett P. (bpa_at_rti.org)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 13:55:23 PDT

As many of you might recall, a little while ago I mentioned my company
having a large number of Newtons that were being replaced by new equipment.
We have gone through a few large bulk purchases and now are in the process
of putting our remaining Newtons out on eBay. Currently, we have just put
out a single Newton. This will be in an effort to get some
feedback/response to allow us to put out a substantial number more Newtons
and do so with a Buy Now option. The current posting that we have can be
found at...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27966&item=3095537446
&rd=1
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27966&item=309553744
6&rd=1>

A description of this Newton is as follows:

Apple Newton MP 2100

Apple Newton MP 2100 (All Clips &amp; Doors in place)
Titanium Stylus
AC Power Adapter
Rechargeable Battery
Battery Tray
4 MB PCMCIA FlashCard
56K PCMCIA Modem with XJACK
4MB Installed Memory (RAM)

This is an Apple Newton Messagepad 2100 that has been used for national
survey research. Reset to original factory "out of the box" configuration.
The OS, application software, and internal data stores have all been
reinitialized. This Messagepad has been well maintained and is in good
working condition.&nbsp; Our technicians have tested the unit and there are
no missing parts. A rechargeable battery is included but its condition is
not guaranteed.