Re: [NTLK] 3.3v Cards - 2100 okay?

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 11:57:27 PDT

On May 7, 2004, at 11:13 AM, Thomas Isenbarger wrote:
> i'm a new lister and have been researching options for purchasing extra
> RAM cards for my newton. am i correct in seeing that the ATA support
> patch costs 50 EUR (~50 USD) to register?! i suppose i won't be going
> that route. . .
This is inexpensive when considered by those of us who remember/paid
through the nose for our MP's and largish linear flash cards.

Also, it is a wonderful feat of platform extension which allows for
the very inexpensive and huge ATA type cards to be supported on our
Newtons.

I paid for it even though I don't really use it that often (yet) just
to support Paul's super efforts/products for Newton.

> when i have any software that will be helpful to the newton community,
> it will be available for free. always.
Sounds good. Now get to work!!!

marty

"talk is cheap, air is free, but booze costs money"