Re: [NTLK] My first long waited Newton!

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 11:30:19 PDT

Actually I only use original PCMCIA Flash cards and not Paul's ATA driver in
conjunction with more current memory types.

As far as the Newton is concerned the 4meg and larger cards are perfectly
large enough to handle what I do. I have created "virtual" Newton's by
configuring individual 4meg cards to do specific tasks. i.e. - I have one
card for WIFI Ethernet and such, one for my Restaurant Reviews, and another
for GPS activities (although I don't have a GPS card yet). I leave my common
apps internally like Dashboard.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans