Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V4 #269

From: Russ Bravo (russbravo_at_lineone.net)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 08:22:08 PDT

> I think it would be nice to try and expedite that process, by actively
> recruiting Newton bidders on ebay.
> Matt K.
>
> Hi Matt

It's a sound idea, and something that I always do with any Newtons or
accessories I'm auctioning on eBay. I also offer informal
back-up/support to people who have bought items from me and always
recommend Newtontalk, UNNA, Frank Gruendel's site and others as
appropriate.

It means that a) new users get plugged into the most knowledgeable
Newton users worldwide, b) the questions they inevitably have get
answered quicker (I also point them at the FAQ), and c) the gaps in my
own knowledge don't get exposed so easily!

Russ, UK :)