Re: [NTLK] More brainwipe paranoia

From: Zachery Bir (zbir_at_urbanape.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 06:49:10 PDT

On May 7, 2004, at 9:38 AM, Humphreys, David wrote:

> DON'T GET THE X-ACTO KNIFE OUT YET!!!!

No worries. I left her at home today, so I'm gonna try to accumulate
knowledge *and* courage today ;^)

>> I'll try cleaning it with some isopropyl alcohol first, resorting to
>> something like an X-acto knife afterwards.
>
> Alcohol will work too. Just be careful that you don't transport
> contaminants under the chips.

Will do.

> Post some photos of the flash chips so that the pins can be clearly
> seen.

I'm charging the battery for the digital camera. I feel that's why it
was having a hard time focusing in macro mode. It usually handles macro
pretty darn well. I should be able to post more photos tonight or
Sunday.

Zac