[NTLK] Offer for hosting Adult Newton software

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 05:45:03 PDT

From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jakob_Peterhänsel?= <jakob_at_hjemme.dk>
I'll be happy to host this!

If anyone else have software/newton stuff that needs hosting, let me
know.

To add it to the [to be] collection;

1: Go to: http://www.hjemme.dk/
2: Create an account (if you would like to upload!)
3: As a Registred User, submit the stuff you would like to get hosted.
4: Once I approve, it's online...

PS: I have borrowed the nice Newton PGK icon from Escale for the Newton
Category..

        Jakob Peterhänsel

  Thanks Jakob for offering to host the adult stuff. Will be interesting to see what applications have been created that haven't seen the light of day, till now. I have a few I've made, and there was always the "gogo girl" program and "Lucky Homer" that have floated around for years. Can't wait to see what else. :)

   Thanks again,

   Doctor Clu