[NTLK] Hosting Software (was: Re: [OT] Adult Newton Software)

From: Jakob Peterhänsel (jakob_at_hjemme.dk)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 17:28:27 PDT

Hi All,

On 6. maj 2004, at 22:36, L A GREEN wrote:

> WELL I was only asking if someone WANTED to host the site or could
> spare some space.

I'll be happy to host this!

If anyone else have software/newton stuff that needs hosting, let me
know.

To add it to the [to be] collection;

1: Go to: http://www.hjemme.dk/
2: Create an account (if you would like to upload!)
3: As a Registred User, submit the stuff you would like to get hosted.
4: Once I approve, it's online...

PS: I have borrowed the nice Newton PGK icon from Escale for the Newton
Category..

        Jakob Peterhänsel

Tiger, Jaguar, Panter... no, just 'The Danish Cat...' he...

Email: jakob_at_hjemme.dk
AIM: Marook
Phone: +45 22684961 <- Nyt