Re: [NTLK] Really dumb question.

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 13:28:28 PDT

        In Owner Info all I see is myself as Owner, Home, and Work: "aibo,"
"fido,"and "rover" are nowhere to be seen. When I chose the show all
option they aren't visible at all. Can you suggest *where* I should
look for these? All I can find is a disabled SimpleMail setup that I
should try to delete as well...
On May 6, 2004, at 11:56 AM, NewtonMP - Paul Curtis wrote:

> Go to Owner Info and then tap on the selection box next to the entries
> you
> want to delete, then select the "envelope" icon, a menu appears and
> then tap
> "Delete", there may be a warning box to validate your desire to delete
> and
> then they'll be gone...
>
> To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
> Subject: [NTLK] Really dumb question.
>
> I got my Newton used, and when I try to connect to my Mac via
> Appletalk/802.11b and hit the "Connect To" button I see three different
> names ("aibo," "fido," "rover") listed beside the standard "Home"
> "Work" "Other Computer" "Other Worksite." How do I make them go away?

Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net