Re: [NTLK] (OT)AVIBD MATRIX - Adult Newton Software

From: Richard Clark (mawgadog_at_tin.it)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 09:49:01 PDT

Actually it is a bit more of an American thing, but there is a reason
for that, the reason being is that sex and nudity is considered very
taboo in the US and when something is restricted people go out of their
way to get it, I now live in Italy and there are naked women on normal
TV day and night also in the ads and no one thinks twice about it, I'm
not claiming this is right or wrong just making a point that nudity
isn't considered porn or nasty or something to hide.

Richard