Re: [NTLK] MessagePad H1000 question

From: Brad Griffin (b.griffin_at_cqu.edu.au)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 22:14:36 PDT

Koolies. I'll see what I can hunt down and se if any of the Mac gurus
around here know of any old Newton gear hiding in cupboards. Might get
lucky. We found an Osborne DX(insert numbers here) PC with Win3.11 and
all invoicing sitting in a corner once. It had been shutdown and left
there for one of the ex-techs to collect after a 'puter replacement. The
CD drive was an optional extra and cost AUD650 if I recall.

Cheers,
Brad

 Chris Chapman