Re: [NTLK] Moblogging, Newton and Wired

From: Mike R. Manzano (alephx01_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 13:52:53 PDT

A blog is a "weB LOG". They started out as online personal diaries,
and grew into something related, but altogether different. A moblog,
or mblog, is a MOBILE blog, where entries are made by users on-the-go
using their cell phones and other portable hardware. mblogs tend to be
more off-the-cuff and on-the-fly because of their nature.

People blog about many things these days, including some blogs that are
daily pictures taken by photographers, random blatherings, to more
serious news-quality opinion pieces.

For a more in-depth description of blogging, read this blog entry:
<http://www.rebeccablood.net/essays/weblog_history.html>

Regards,

Mike