Re: [NTLK] Adult Newton Software..in defence of men

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 13:47:42 PDT

On May 5, 2004, at 1:25 PM, mouse1701 wrote:

> i DETEST the feminists and the fact they are trying to:
> a: rewrite history
> b:remove anything with a penis from the face of the earth

        Clearly the feminists that *I* hang around with need to get with the
program. No removals suggested, and no rewriting of history--mainly
equal pay for equal work, and equal opportunities in education and
before the law. You need to meet a better class of feminists...

Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net