Re: [NTLK] Brainwipes (Was: Re: Button Bar Question)

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 11:01:05 PDT

----Original Message-----

Which digit?

Could it be that you are mistaken in your belief that it is different?

Some time ago, I was tying to reinstall some software. I had the SN written on the disk but such was my chicken scratch
that I kept reading '9' for 'G'.

It took me ages to figure that one out as I was convinced I had put it in correctly.

I'm not saying that this is your story but it's worth a look...

PCBman