Re: [NTLK] Newton

From: Scot McSweeney-Roberts (newton_at_mcsweeney-roberts.co.uk)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 03:46:30 PDT

Richard Kilpatrick wrote:
>On 2 May 2004, at 07:16, Grant Hutchinson wrote:
>

>>In a previous message, Scot McSweeney-Roberts typed vigorously:

>>>Cool - that means there were at least 2 Newtons at WGW last weekend -
>>>brought my 110. It was most usefull on Saturday when I had a list of
>>>all
>>>the stuff I had forgotten to take with me and needed to buy but was in
>>>no fit state to remember. I wonder if anyone else had them.
>>>

>>Now, if you fine folks would start taking pictures of your Newtons at
>>these events and then send them into the Newtons Around The World
>>gallery
>>- I'd be tickled too. An event like WGW is a perfect example of where
>>we
>>shouldbe showing off our Newts.
>>

>No pics of mine, sadly. Scot McSweeney-Roberts - who are you ;). are
>you on upg or ag or anything? I didn't see any other Newts around!
>
>Richard (aka EdwardS elsewhere).

I just lurk on upg - I take it you were the one posting about Newtons a
short while ago? I think the only time I took my Newton to any of the
pubs was when I went to lunch at The Resolution. If I remember correctly
(but being Whitby, it's all a little hazy) I left it in my hotel room
when I went out - I almost brought it into the little angel but I
decided to drop my shopping and my newton off before I started drinking
(which was probably a good thing).

Scot