Re: [NTLK] [ANN] AVIBD MATRIX

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 13:39:45 PDT

L A GREEN wrote:
> I WOULD do that but i currently dont know how to do that. any ideas
> victor? i mean is it as simple as uploading the gif or jgp and it will
> automatically be matched up? it currently isnt stated on the upload page
> about doing that.

Once upon a time I wrote a VB application that ripped the PICT out of a
backdrop package and displayed it. I still have the code but probably don't
have the source. It worked by searching for the PICT command that denotes the
start of the PICT data, and then reading until it encountered something else.

It worked most of the time. I'll add it to my UNNA to-do list to build this
functionality into the archive browsing script.

I'd rather not have tons of extra GIF images cluttering up the backdrop section.