Re: [NTLK] How about cooking up some new topics? / Daniel Padilla is a genius

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 01:53:46 PDT

>Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 09:36:59 +1000 (ChST)
>From: machead_at_harvestministries.net
>
>How about brewing up a good topic? The topics lately have been sorta
>blahh.

Ah come on, at least it is about different food this time around, but I see a tendency towards a high cal. count. Isn't it supposed to be all about carbs these days?

>I just want to say that Daniel Padilla is a genuis with his
>stowaway driver. I bought a keyboard and made my own connector using a
>buch of staples, a Lego piece and a serial cable, and with the driver I am
>now typing on my 2100 ;). This is going to make my green buddy a great
>college roommate.

Hmmmm, so it works 100% perfect, no flaws, and you do not feel an urge for... say... a driver that supports different layouts... say... a German layout for example? *hint**hint* Wouldn't you love to make a donation if you could get such an improved and enhanced driver? *hiiint*

Oliver ;)

--
"The possibilities are endless. I love that."  - Jonathan Ive