Re: [NTLK] [ANN] ImageInBox beta

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 04:18:21 PDT

>From: "Marty Sanchez" <msanchez_at_newted.dyndns.org>
>Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 15:50:27 -0700
>
>Daniel,
>Any chance of getting a version of this for SimpleMail 4.3?
>There are a few of us whose ISPs are POP3 based for email.

Seconded! I'd love to have this functionality, but no need for Mail V.

Oliver :)

--
But having just found out that the camp ground front desk computer is connected via WLAN, I just can't resist... it being after midnight... and a nice warm clear night to write a mail to NewtonTalk... Ah, the smell of wireless mail at night...	from newtontalk.net