Re: [NTLK] Famous Signature Captured!

From: Paul Curtis (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 23:19:10 PDT

Well, he plays basketball, and he was very humble and apologized for the
less than expected seasonal results. I assured him that I wasn't
disappointed and that the team has 100% of my support.

As for the Newton, he just asked where to sign, and I told him anywhere. He
wasn't phased or curious, but more surprised that I recognized him and
wanted his signature.

Also, I have to note that back in Octoberish of 2003 there was a posting to
the group asking for everyone to collect famous signatures, so this wasn't
my idea, just a follow through.

regards,

Paul Curtis
Software Configuration Management Professional
SEI CMM, CMMI, ISO-900n, PMP
Merant's Professional & Dimensions, MSVSS
(503) 704-2314 Cell
(503) 430-8888 Home Office