[NTLK] [OT] Penguicon 2.0 (and a question for Michiganders/ainians)

From: josh musket (jmusket_at_nmu.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 14:34:23 PST

Hi all,
Especially those of you in the Lansing and Novi areas. Looks like I'm
going to Penguicon 2.0 (http://penguicon.org) in the middle of April
, wondering if anoyne would like me to wing by and say hi? Originally I
was thinking of MSNUG (Lansing is my hometown, BTW) members, but others
along the way would be cool, too. Er, yeah. Don't know if I'll have the
2100 that I won on eBay by then, and doubt I'll bring my eMate, but
we'll see.

PS - I'm just curious - how many people on the list are based in MI? How
about the UP? If you don't feel like cluttering the list, email me
off-list. Also, if anyone would like, I can make a Wiki entry. Just say so.