Re: [NTLK] Blunt + T68i issues

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 00:01:03 PST

On Mar 25, 2004, at 6:11 PM, Sonya Hipper wrote:
> <snip>

> I'm trying to use my new AmbiCom CF Bluetooth adapter (new one with the
> purple plastic on the end),

Got my BT card today...

I installed all the necessary pkg's as per Eckharts excellent web page.

rebooted Newton and tested card. This tested OK,

I can discover my PB G4 (titanium with BT via USB thumb), and amazingly
I was able send file from the Mac to the Newt via the Bluetooth file
exchange!

Good Job Eckhart!

However, I am not able to discover my T68i? I set the phone as
discoverable, and I know it works since the PB sees it?

Any ideas?

Marty