Re: [NTLK] setting up my 2100/eMate 300 to see internet

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 21:01:19 PST

It is not clear where the difficulty is. If you are able to install
packages but are unsure what you need, look at this site
http://www.chuma.org/newton/ethernet/
or
http://newton.tek-ed.com/
near the bottom
If NCU or other package installer is not seeing the packages then you
need to use Packager or Pack Type to fix the file type.
If none of this makes sense, describe step by step what you are doing
and where the problem occurs.
Woody