Re: [NTLK] OT Powerbook 180c

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 21:18:58 PST

On Mar 28, 2004, at 8:21 PM, Patrick Jendraszak wrote:

> Mike, the only place I can think of is the Apple site. Try this link
> for all
> of their old (including system) software:
> http://www.info.apple.com/support/oldersoftwarelist.html

Strangely I do not see Mac OS 7.1 on the linked page (which is where I
would have gone too).

Unless you have a lot of memory in the 180 (a lot heh) I would stick
with 7.1.

I do have all of the disk images for ALL of these systems...

If you don't find what you need, email me off list.

Marty

PS The floppy drives in these units are somewhat prone to frying.

PPS This discussion reminds me I promised someone else on this list
some system software goodness (woops).