[NTLK] OT Original iBook value

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 20:27:08 PST

Since there are a lot of Mac users on this list, I wanted to ask an OT
question. My wife is considering selling her original iBook (blueberry,
maxed out at 360 mb memory, 3gb hard drive) that she has been the only owner
of ... because of needing more space for photos, CD burning, etc. I¹ve tried
to look at eBay to see what the going rate is. Her unit has a nearly-new
extra battery, plus the original Apple one which still holds a charge ‹ it
was almost always ³tethered² to her desk. Do you know if $400 seems like a
reasonable price we could get for it? Just wondering if anyone can give any
advice. Thanks.

--
Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN