[NTLK] Self-testing my patience ;=} (was Re: Help - gruendelized(tm) MP 130 doesn't turn on...)

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 00:19:07 PST

>I don't know of anything else except you say '[you] let it sit for a
>few hrs'. I read (here) advice suggeesting a day, even two???

Cheers Berthe,

I let it sit from when I posted yeasterday until now. Pluggin in the power
cord, same result as yesterday - something is alive in there, but doesn't
really stay awake. Then I inserted buffer batt and rechargeables and
unplugged the cord - nothing shows. ???

I'll let it sit another day and try again with batteries first - wish me luck.

'Kasko