Re: [NTLK] Newtsync and ical 1.5.2

From: Travis N (fizikci_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 19:33:52 PST

Hi,

I found that if I try to use Newtsync over an airport network, syncing
addresses hangs. The only way I can get it to work, is to setup an
infrastructure network through internet sharing (share the ethernet
connection (even if there really isn't one there!) over airport). I
name is something other than my actual airport network so there is no
conflict. The Newt connects and sync perfectly over this, but I lost
internet connectivity because I am ignoring the real airport network.

-travis n

I asked myself, frightened and rapt, who was she who rose before me
like the dawn, beautiful as the moon, radiant as the sun, terribilis
castorum acies ordinata.

-from "The Name of the Rose" by Umberta Eco