[NTLK] Call for writers! The Green Edge Magazine.

From: Andre Garzia (soapdog_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 17:36:07 PST

Hi Folks,

It's the time to start preparing Issue #2, the reviews of issue #1 were
pretty cool. And I look forward to start working on the new Issue. Like
the first one, I'll put here on the list, the topics (... the public
ones ;-) ) that I want to put inside the Mag. Anyone wanting to write
for a topic should email me with The Green Edge in the subject. I want
to make the coolest magazine ever! :D I look for technical and social
articles, as well as short stories and Art! :D

Suggested topics for Issue #2:
* Mp3 in the Newt.
* Prime on networking.
* Game reviews.
* How the newton helps you do your job.
* Article on Mail V
* Managing projects with the newt.
* Article on gestures and other things that makes the
NewtonOS-experience unique.
* Tips & Tricks

Anyone with better ideas is very encouraged to write their own and mail
them to me! I want to put photos and cartoons too if anyone feels like
doing them. There are of course interviews and some articles I am
doing. Tutorials are very good and anyone that feels confident enought
can write one! :D

please, if anyone want to write a piece please email me so that I can
manage it. :D

Cheers
Andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia - Soap Dog Studios - BRAZIL
http://studios.soapdog.org