Re: [NTLK] Options for screen protectors

From: Jared Bland (jrbm689_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 15:50:26 PST

On Mar 24, 2004, at 12:41 PM, Robert Benschop wrote:

> On 24-mrt-04, at 14:01, Joe DiMattio wrote:
>> I tried using NuShields, but couldn't get used to the texture.
>
> It's been a while that NuShield carries two kinds of screen protectors.
> One is slightly textured AFAIK and the other one (the one I use) about
> as smooth as the original 1x0 screen, my personal favorite...

I, as the creator of the "...NuShied...." thread, was wondering about
NuShields. I am, in this thread, hearing about other types of screen
protectors. I keep hearing about the texture of the protectors and all
I can think about is patterned dots on the protector. Could someone
explain the "texture" aspect of screen protectors, please?