[NTLK] FS-Jim's surplus sale

From: Jim Cheal (jimcheal_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 09:09:47 PST

Hello everyone,

I hope no one minds this public announcement of some surplus items
that I've put on my web page For Sale.
I've put prices that I'm thinking these items are worth, but I'm open
to offers also. Most items are new or like new, some still in org.
sealed bags/box.
I will ship overseas, but I prefer US buyers; I just need to add more
shipping and a small customs handling fee for overseas.
I felt that this would be the place to put these up for sale, to those
on the list first, and those items that don't sell will end up on eBay.
All marked prices Do Not include shipping, which I will send you what
every the USPS Priority Mail charges are from your zip code and weight.
I don't add any other shipping or handling fees, except for Overseas
folks as noted above. ( sure wish it wasn't such a hassle to ship out
of the US )
I put the number of items that I have in ( ), in case of dupes. I will
add more items as I come across them after I proceed to thin down my
Newton collection.
Hope you find something that you can use or want.

If you have any questions, please email me off list, as I don't want to
bother the list with any extra bandwidth waste- These is a link to my
email on the web page too!

Thanks for the bandwidth

http://homepage.mac.com/jimcheal/PhotoAlbum10.html

Jim Cheal