Re: [NTLK] What's your favorite Newton?

From: Rick Ludwig (bensisko_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 18:06:20 PST

Finally! Back to some good ol Newton related discussion!
My favorite Newton has to be my MPU2000. I like having the advantages
of the 2100, but also the Newton and Apple logos as they were from
Apple (and not the Newton Group stuff).

As for my favorite Gadgets, they would probably have to be my Nikon
Coolpix 950 and 4500, though my ex-Palm Vx will always hold a favorite
place in my heart.
(The Toshiba Pocket PC I won from McDonalds is pretty cool too....)

Oh yeah.... and the Newton. =)

-Rick