Re: [NTLK] New Developers

From: Mike R. Manzano (alephx01_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 17:32:57 PST

Well, I'd had several ideas related to extending Notes to be more
usable in a sketching workflow. For example, putting in shortcuts to
switch between recognizers, context-sensitive interfaces that pop up
whenever you draw or write something that offer an immediate method of
changing the attributes (font style, pen width, recognizer used) of
whatever it was you just drew, stuff like that.

Perhaps after that I can tackle something bigger, like an XCode
environment for newton programming :) I don't have classic on any of my
machines anymore, but I suppose I could go install it on one.

Where do I get the NDK for OS9?

Mike